'Walk Softly & Mindfully on the Earth'.
Pink Tea Café is as much about having a positive impact on the environment and people as it is about the unforgettable delight of our products.
We are a responsible British brand and strive towards high standards in sustainability. We highlight our commitment in this present moment and also our promise for the future:
Pink Tea Present:
- We work with tea suppliers who operate both ethical and sustainable farming methods.
- We make conscious choices in our packaging and actively approach plastic-free packaging.
- We use only natural, wholesome, ethically sourced ingredients. All of our products are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- We say no to plastics, powders, and tea bags, most of which contain plastic.
- We opted for sea freight instead of air to reduce our carbon footprint.
We have signed the 4 per 1000: Soils for Food Security and Climate Initiative, which came shortly after the Paris Climate Accord.
Pink Tea Promise:
Pink Tea Café will strive beyond sustainability and promote and support regenerative farming models. We are a member of the Biodynamic Association UK and partner with Regeneration International.
Pink Tea Café endeavours to:
Work with tea suppliers who operate ethical and sustainable farming methods and adopt regenerative agriculture practices.
Regularly assess all our suppliers, going beyond certifications such as Fairtrade and Rainforest Alliance.
Engage with experts in sustainability and regenerative agriculture and communicate our learnings to our suppliers, our team internally and our friends and families.